Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today...

Today I learned that Ella hates when I pack a cat up in their travel carrier to take them to the vet.  Though this picture is not from today...it is the exact face that she was making once she realized that I had put Toby in that carrier she kept trying to carry around:

She was very unhappy that I was taking one of her kitties away.  But got over it quickly since her Pop was here to play with her and let her watch cartoons at a time the t.v. is never on.

My rough and tumble girl has a tender heart.

5 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

A kindred spirit...I love animals too!

Buckeroomama said...

Awww, poor sweetie. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. That made me burst into laughter. Look at that distress. I bet that traumatized poor Toby too : )

Tezzie said...

Ohhh...poor little one. It must've been scary for her to see her 'friend' packed up in a cage...maybe she was scared she'd have to be put into one as well! Hope kitty is ok, and wonderful she got over it quickly with distractions :D

Evelyn Louise said...

Anita - she is definitely a lover of all Animals.

Buckeroomama - I was assured that by the time we reached the end of the block she had decided it was time to take a wagon ride with her Pop.

Life - I was laughing at her, too. Toby wasn't happy with her outburst, but they both survived and maybe next time will be smoother.

Tezzie - Ella did actually try to climb into Toby's carrier after we got home. Maybe she was confirming she wouldn't fit. All was well soon after I left. Toby survived his shot and Ella had fun playing with her Pop.